Política de privacidade
WeBSurg is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All the information you have provided on registration will be kept confidential and will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The following information is collected:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic data such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How this information will be used
We require such information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, particularly for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use your personal data to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your personal data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post. We may use your personal data to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have enforced suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
How WeBSurg cookies are used
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you have agreed, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular web site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and to improve our web site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is removed from the system afterwards.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. In no way does a cookie give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you have chosen to share with us.
You can decide to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies at your convenience. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web site.
Links to other web sites
Our web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other web sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, if these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling your personal data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the web site, look for the box you can check to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
• if you have previously agreed that we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal data to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information stored in our data base is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any inadequate information.