BACHELOR IN ENDOSCOPY LEVEL
The Bachelor Level provides basic knowledge in laparoscopy. This level is highly connected to the Academy and validates psychomotor skills and pelvic exercises. The Academy provides the trainee with a certificate. To move up to the next WINNERS level, take the exams and confirm your curriculum (Pillar 4: GESEA requirements).
The certification for the Bachelor Level is based on:
- TESTT: 50 questions about this level’s topics
- LASTT: psychomotricity test with 3 exercices to test camera navigation, eye-hand coordination
- SUTT: suturing test
MINIMAL INVASIVE GYNAECOLOGICAL SURGEON (MIGS)
The Gynecological Endoscopist Level certifies that the trainee has the knowledge and the ability to perform standard surgery in gynecology.
REPRODUCTIVE SURGEON LEVEL
- 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Minimum requirement for approval:
≥90 % of correct answers
- Standard surgical interventions will be performed in live animal models.
- Complication management will be tested.
- Questions about OR organization, use of laparoscopic devices, energy, insufflator will be tested in a practical way.
LAPAROSCOPIC PELVIC SURGEON LEVEL
Master in Hysteroscopy
The Gynaecological Laparoscopic Pelvic Surgeon Level is a new and unique level with various content in gynecology but also urology, colorectal surgery and vascular surgery.
This level provides the gynaecologist with specific knowledge to treat pelvic conditions such as endometriosis and allows him/her to actively take part in the management of urologic, vascular or bowel complications.
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- Taken at at the Academy (Leuven, Belgium): http://www.europeanacademy.org or Licensed Center
- Minimum requirements for approval:
≥90 % correct answers
- Standard surgical interventions of the highest level will be performed in live animal models
- Instrument failure simulation and complication management will be tested
- Questions about OR organization, use of laparoscopic devices, energy, insufflator will be tested in a practical way
- Performed at the Academy (Leuven, Belgium): http://www.europeanacademy.org