The 5th Annual and International Winners Meeting will be held in Budapest (Hungary) from the 7th to the 9th of June, 2018.
The meeting will focus on two of the most challenging and common disease that a modern gynecologist has to deal with – adnenomyosis and fibroids.
The scientific program (Friday 8 and Saturday 9 June) will focus not only on endoscopic surgical management, but will also encompass a comprehensive approach to the management of fibroids and adenomyosis addressing certain key areas such as differential diagnosis, impact on fertility, medical therapy and beyond.
The pre-congress day (Thursday 7 June) will consist of 3 different sessions on suturing, anatomy and hysteroscopy.
- The hands on suturing sessions will have a maximum of 60 participants with a unique opportunity to purchase the “Winners pelvic trainer” and take it home with you after the meeting.
- The hysteroscopy session will be limited to a maximum of 20 people where participants will have the opportunity to develop their practical skills using the most recent hysteroscopic tools for both diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy.
- The anatomy session will provide a comprehensive overview of key surgical anatomy of the female pelvis with tips and tricks on how to apply this to clinical practice.
There will also be 30 available places to enroll in certification for the GESEA program 20 for the Bachelor level and 10 for minimally invasive surgeon level.
In each pre-course a small competition will be held providing delegates the opportunity to win exciting prizes whilst developing their practical skills and knowledge.
The prizes are listed below:
- Anatomy course: A fee waiver for the “Modern Hysteroscopy Course” of the European Academy of laparoscopic surgery in Leuven, Belgium
- Suturing course: fee waiver to the “Anatomy course” held in April in Strasbourg, France
- Hysteroscopy course: A fee waiver for the “A to Z suturing course” of the European Academy of laparoscopic surgery in Leuven, Belgium
The official Opening Ceremony will be held on Thursday the 7th June where all participant less then 40 years of age can submit a video to the “Winners Corner” The video will be presented and best selected video will receive a fee waiver for the 6th Winners Meeting that will be held in France in 2018.
Prof Wattiez and all the Winners Team would like to invite you all to share your experiences and to take the next step forward to improving the life of our patients by developing a minimally invasive approach to surgery.
See you in Budapest!
Thursday 7 June : Pre-Congress program & GESEA Certification
Friday 8 and Saturday 9 June: Scientififc program: Fibroids, adenomyosis and much more
Information on registration fees and process:
please visit https://winnersmeeting.com/registration/